Private Investment Funds
Private Investment Funds (hedge, real estate, private equity)
360 Venture Law assists its clients, directly or through affiliated resources, through the complete lifecycle of their investment activities from fund formation to implementation of exit strategies such as divestitures, public offerings or recapitalizations.
Our services may include:
- Organization of private equity, venture capital, real estate and hedge funds, including funds of funds;
- Advice concerning structuring of pooled investment vehicles including master- feeder and domestic and offshore funds;
- Planning assistance with regard to profit sharing and management fee structures;
- Assistance in connection with offerings of materials: private placement memoranda, subscription agreements, and investor questionnaires.
- Counsel regarding securities law registration and exemption issues,
- Contracts with service providers and management team;
- Tax and regulatory issues;
- Assistance with ongoing regulatory, compliance and governance issues;
- Full range of transactional capabilities, including principal portfolio investments, add-on acquisitions, public exits, dispositions, co-investments, and portfolio company representation.
In addition our broader corporate law experience allows us to provide services in connection with the acquisition, consolidation and sale of investment management firms, mutual fund complexes and other financial services firms such as broker-dealers.