Internet, eCommerce, Mobile
Internet and eCommerce
We work extensively with clients who are creating and utilizing a wide range of online and e-commerce technologies and business models. We know Web 2.0 and are helping write the clichés about Web 3.0 😉 We counsel technology innovators, implementers, and investors. We also advise clients on the wide range of laws and regulations relating to privacy, electronic signatures, encryption and security, the enforceability of electronic contracts and issues of international business law.
Our services include:
- e-commerce contracts, including agreements on web design and development, website hosting, and Internet service providers, as well as application service provider and software as a service models, website advertising contracts, social media.
- Online marketing and advertising, such as the use of sweepstakes, drawings and contests.
Content publishing and re-publishing rights.
- Business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) online sales terms and conditions and disclaimers.
- Drafting privacy policies, terms of service.
- Counseling on third-party linking, metatagging framing and e-mail distribution.
- Structuring joint marketing and co-branding agreements.